Junior High School
The Junior High School (Class VI to Class VIII) provides the students with the quality education in a thoughtful and nurturing environment. SIES seeks to conceptualize and promote successful middle level school and enhance the health growth of young adolescents as lifelong learners, ethical & self-governing citizens and increasing complement, self-sufficient young people who are optimistic about the future.
- Curriculum that is relevant, challenging, integrative and exploratory.
- Multiple learning and approaches that respond to diversity.
- Assessment and evaluation program that promote quality learning.
- School-wide efforts and policies that foster health, wellness and safety.
- Multifaceted guidance and support services.
Nelore city near Chandni chowk Pakistan military academy post office, Nawan Shaher, Abbottabad